CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Stalin/ Soviet Propaganda

After watching the Stalin/ Soviet Propaganda video I thought that Stalin would make a good leader. The video used the background music to should power and leadership. The pictures of Stalin were all nice pictures and kind of made you like him. I would have definitely voted for Stalin after seeing the video if I didn't know anything about him that I do now. I would see him as a person with good leadership skills and someone who was loved enough to make such a good video. I think that the video was made very well, which I have already proven by saying that I would have voted for him. The video uses pictures of Stalin with children, shaking other mens hands, smiling, surrounded by people, or just on his own making him look more appealing as a new leader. This is definitely a Propaganda.

1 comments:

David Carpenter said...

Picking up on the kid connection is excellent. You are developing your information literacy skills. :)